Friday 24 June 2011

Resort 2012 Favourites

Ooooooh my god! I am truly and honestly absolutely madly in love with the 2011 Resort collections!
HAVE YOU SEEN IT? Once again there’s a lot of flowery print to be seen, alongside the all-time classic; lace. How I love lace! Lace skirts, tops, dresses, I’ll take it all. Something else which I’m absolutely in love with is a simple clean and clear, well executed cut with tons of nude colours combined with simple black (see 3.1 Phillip Lim or Adam) Anything from leather, silk and sequins is still very much a go-go for the next few seasons. How could anything this good ever go out of fashion?
And in case that’s not for you then how about some truly marvellous Aztec or Animal prints or some earth coloured block colour for your next big purchase (see Giambattista Valli or Proenza Schouler)?
I wanted to share some of my favourites and decided to pick out four looks out of every collection to highlight it on here. Now four is not a lot and considering that one collection usually has around a minimum of 20 looks in it, it really wasn’t the easiest task.  But please, have a look and let me know what you think and what you’re favourites are:



No comments:

Post a Comment