Monday 11 July 2011

I'm going coconuts!

Why spend hundreds of pounds on expensive designer hair care when you can save a fortune opting for these super amazing hair savers!? The Pure Coconut Oil range from Inecto is not only super affordable and will leave your hair with a delicious hint of coconut, super smooth and moisturized!  For around £2.00 each for a 500ml Shampoo and Conditioner bottle it’s not only cheaper than a cup of coffee but is an absolute no-brainer! It’ll last you at least a good month if you like in my case use it every to every other day and won’t leave a big regrettable hole in your wallet! 

I don’t think say Boots or Superdrug actually stock this brand, have never seen it there myself so if you do, please let me know but for now you can get them at most Savers shops and at all good pharmacies - not all stock the whole range so keep an eye out at your next shopping trip! x

No comments:

Post a Comment