Wednesday 30 March 2011

Know your Designers #1

Andrew Gn

I would like to introduce a new favourite Designer of mine and I can't believe that I have never noticed him before. Andrew Gn, born in Singapore, opened his very first own Atelier in Paris 1996 after studying at the famous St Martin's School of Art in London and working as First Assistant for Emanuel Ungaro for one year. His work is known for having the most intricate details, luxurious fabrics and his immaculate handiwork.


He says of himself 
What I'm doing isn't trendy. I'm like an ostrich. I do what I like and I follow my own way of doing things. That means that my product is very individualistic. A woman won't go to a party and see five other women wearing their dress. It's very exclusive.    Andrew Gn -
Women's Wear Daily

If you too want to find out more about Andrew Gn you can find his collections at Harvey Nichols London  or online on andrewgn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment