Tuesday 29 March 2011

Flats Spring 2011

Finally!


The cold and dark winter nights are over and the first rays of warm sunshine are waking me in the early mornings. . . This can only mean one thing! No more hiding in humongous coats, thick socks and boots!


Ladies you better get your pedicures quick because it is SPRING TIME!!!


All our favourite brands have come up with an absolutely marvellous collection this year and I'm literally drooling all over those lovely flats!


It was so hard to choose but these are my favourite four;
Miss KG - Licorice £40.00


Dune - Bud £65.00
Jimmy Choo - Warwick £250.00


Bertie - Seattle £65.00


I know I've gone absolutely chiffon  frill and bow crazy but I JUST CAN'T HELP IT!
They are soo gorgeous!    What do you think? x

No comments:

Post a Comment