Tuesday 13 September 2011

One Deep Cleanse Please!

If you read my blog frequently you'll know how obsessed I was with the Argan Oil product from Lee Stafford and that when using this product you will need nothing else, not even a good shampoo..?

Yes, well I will have to detract this statement. I've been using it very frequently for a couple of months and my hair started to feel really oily, heavy and rough - almost straw like and it was nothing like when I first started using it. Last week my hairdresser recommended to try a deep cleansing shampoo, like Shampoo Two by Paul Mitchell.  It is especially made to remove any residue and to deep cleanse and brighten up your hair. IT WORKS! It's got a lovely lemony smell and a really soft luscious texture that starts bubbling up as soon as you start massaging it into your hair. You only need to use a teensy bit of shampoo and I can see that my 500ml bottle which was around £11 will last me for quite a while. 

I have been using this as my regular shampoo for around one week and I can honestly say my hair is back to it's "old glory". I am still using the Argan Oil and it's now super light, soft and shiny again.

Hooray to Paul Mitchell for saving my hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment