Tuesday 27 September 2011

All welled up

Admittably it was a bit silly of me to bring a piece on winter fashion when in fact actually we have to fight ourselves through the many days of rain and dull greyness before we can even think of building snowwomen, hot chocolate and ice skating... Duh. Please excuse me!

So I dont know how you think about wellies but I love them! Ever since I've been a little munchkin I've been wearing wellies. Pairing them with my favourite lace pluesch dress and a pair of tights, running through the forest or doing garden work, getting everything ruined. Yeah, thats me. I just never got why you have to look dull when you do things like that... ( I was about 7 years old....)

I just can't get enough of them and I personally think they can look really great - not just thinking festivalwise. What do you think of these lovelies?


GLOSSY WELLY Women Premium Wellies     


No comments:

Post a Comment