Wednesday 12 October 2011

What A Clever Bean This Is






Can you imagine a world without a nice hot cuppa coffee in the early hours? Certainly not me! Admittedly its not for everyone but I would strongly suggest that you might want to reconsider because you don't actually need to like the taste of it to reap all its beautiful benefits.

A little guilty pleasure of mine is to use the warm grounded coffee that's left after brewing the coffee as a really amazing natural body and face scrub! Simply take a little bit, add a few drops of water should it already be too dry and gently rub it all over your face and body! Should there be any of the actual - drinking - coffee left, I like to mix that into the warm water in the tub as this seems to really do the trick with my skin and hair and leave it ultra smooth and soft.
As you can imagine, especially in the morning, the strong coffee smell will take the rest of any sleepiness that's left in you right out and you'll feel fresh and ready to fight the day!

ATTENTION I do recommend doing this only when you are taking a bath as you will very likely end up with a huuuge mess around the house... And also apply the grounded coffee to exfoliate your skin only at the end of the bathing session as otherwise it will all end up in your hair and is a nightmare to get out (I know what I´m talking about....) !

No comments:

Post a Comment