Wednesday 18 January 2012

Going Au Naturel



I am not particularly much of a "health freak" – I don’t think anyone would actually think of that word in connection to me but even I cannot resist something if it has such good reviews – Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is what I have discovered this week. After reading various reviews online I simply had to get a tub and try out for myself.

It’s of firm consistence in the tub but once you go to take it out it literally melts in your hand. It actually feels nice for it being oil; it absorbs fast and of course smells delicious!

Last night I put a first layer on just before bedtime – after thoroughly cleansing and exfoliating first. So far I am really impressed, my skin is glowing, very smooth and looks totally flawless. I shall keep you posted! x

No comments:

Post a Comment