Tuesday 24 January 2012

Truly Scrumptious


         
Biotherm (alongside Clarins) is evolving to be one of my favourite brands for anything skincare related. Of course they are more towards the higher end of the price scale but they are definitely worth the extra pound (or two). Luscious textures, delicious smells, fast absorption and amazing results have made me fall in love with the products above.
The cleansing milk I have been using regularly for three months now but both the face cream and eye gel I got for Christmas and even though I have only been using them for a little while I was able to see a great difference.
If you do check out my blog every now and then you’ll find that last week I gave 100% natural coconut oil a try and while it works wonders on the rest of my body and even got rid of blotches that have been on my legs for years -my face didn’t seem to like it very much!

The first day after putting it on before going to bed, my face did look much more glowy and smooth but only after a few nights thereafter my face started breaking out.  At first I didn’t think that that it was coconut oil was the culprit but my face basically turned into one big dry rash (NOT very pretty!)
So face cream wise the coconut oil was a complete let down.
Somehow I had to get rid of the sheer massacre that had been brought on to my face and that fast.

The Skin Vivo Fundamental Cream has done the trick for me and transformed my skin into the smooth, even, spot-less and rash-less version it was before within only a few days of wearing it.
It really helps keep my skin moisturized and plush looking all day long without making it feel greasy or uncomfortable. And yes, it is Anti-Aging but we are all the age now where it’s best to start using creams like that as simple prevention measurements! You also better add the Vivo Eye cream to your basket because just like the face cream this is a little wonder worker in a tube.
Last but not least the Biosource Cleansing Milk for Dry Skin is none the less amazing than both the cream and gel but also a great time saver. Admittedly I can – sometimes – be a little lazy with my cleansing routine but this little bottle takes it all away within seconds, even the water resistant mascara. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized and not at all dry like so many other cleansing milks do.
If you are a little hesitant in spending all your hard earned monies, feel free to ask for a sample at your local  Biotherm consultancy. Try them and I guarantee you will love them!
Cleansing Milk                                      
Eye Gel                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment