Tuesday 10 January 2012

Oops I did it again

It seems that it is simply impossible for me to walk in and out of a Whistles Branch without adding a few more items to my wardrobe each and every time. I’m actually starting to feel a little bit bad and guilty of spending all my money on things that could be very well used for, say rent or bills etc… ;P

Buuuuut (!) Please have a look at this beauty. A timeless navy blue, a wonderful cut and right on trend striking leather detailing! All in one coat! I found it so hard to find a coat with leather applications that doesn’t cost a fortune and at the same time doesn’t look cheap and/or tacky.  This is it, ladies; let me introduce the “Belinda” Sailor Coat by Whistles.



It has been out for some time and – super bonus – has actually gone into sale now. There are not very many left in the shops, so if you feel my pain, go run and make this everlasting beauty your own!

It is now £130 down from £275  x

1 comment:

  1. You did good! lol. don't worry! You'll be looking extra fabulous so it's okay! I'm jealous!

    -xx-
    http://www.myvoguishdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete