Monday 4 April 2011

Beautiful Monday

My favourite foundation at the moment is Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 by M.A.C.
I am absolutely in love with it! It gives very good matt coverage without looking cakey and it leaves a very soft, non-sticky feeling on your skin. It's absolutely buildable but for your every day look you really only need to use a tiny bit in morning and it will last you all day.
It also includes a light sun protector which comes very handy now that it's getting a little bit sunnier outside.
I apply it with a foundation brush and lightly tap it in with my fingers around the eyes - I find that this gives it a finer and more even look. I know you are not supposed to put foundation around your eyes but I prefer the more even look. To prevent the sensitive skin around the eyes from drying out I use a good eye cream before applying the foundation.
Given, for around £20.00 it of course is not the cheapest you can get but I think that you almost always get very good quality for the money you leave behind at your M.A.C. counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment