Sunday 24 April 2011

Cover-up!

Unifiance Corrective Fine Film Make-up from La Roche-Posay is the ultimate concealer / camouflage make up for everyone that is looking to hide away anything from small imperfections like uneven skin and spots to birthmarks and scars. Its super fine, weightless formula is long lasting, oil- and fragrance free and therefor won't irritate your skin or cause break outs. Something else which I find to be a very big bonus point is that it's waterproof!


I have a fairly normal light complexion and am using number 11 Emulsion in Beige Champagne.
I have been using it for about three years and it is my go-to product whenever I want that bit more coverage or when my skin is uneven or playing up.


What I have noticed is that the price seems to have gone up very noticeably in the last few years.
It is now available for around £20.00 in various online stores like this one or from larger Boots stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment