Thursday 14 April 2011

The Miracle Worker that is Argan Oil

Argan Oil seems to be getting a more and more positive press on it’s miraculous powers as of lately. Argan Oil is not one of the latest concoctions out of a research lab but pretty much a good few thousands of years old. It’s an extract of the kernels of the argan tree which almost exclusively grows in Morocco (that is where the famous counterpart has got it’s name from). Women there have known its powers for decades and have been using it not only as a condiment for food but also on their skin and hair! It is naturally rich in vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids like Omega 9 which actively helps to strengthen, moisturize and smoothen your skin and hair and reduce breakage.
It doesn’t leave your hair oily or greasy which is one of Argan oils big plus points and especially now in the sunnier time of year its protective agents act as a layer of protection and prevent harmful elements like UV rays, pollutants and various other chemicals from penetrating your hair.
I have been using Argan Oil on my hair for about two months now and it’s grown to be one of my all-time favourite hair products. As every girl I have gone through my fair share of products, spent my last pennies on that hailed new product that was supposed to save my day. And boy have I been disappointed, uncountable amounts of time…  But not this time!
Not only does it save you from spending your hard earned money on expensive designer products, (any cheap old shampoo will do) but it also reduces the drying time drastically and you get a few more minutes in bed every morning! It is that good! It gives salon-like, super smooth, shiny and manageable hair every single time! I only use about two to three pumps every time after I washed my hair and work it from the ends up. If I do blow dry and curl or straighten my hair I do however use another layer of heat protectant – just to be sure. One bottle will last you a very long time and it really is worth the money! 
Now down to the nitty gritty;


 

 


Moroccan Oil is probably the most famous version that is available at the moment. Used by many hairstylists and loved by celebrities world-wide.  The normal Moroccan Oil is available for around £30.00 in selected stores here in London or online.
Lee Stafford however has just recently brought out his very own line of Argan Oil products.
His is available at most
Boots stores and is actually on promotion right now. It’s yours for only £7.99, down from £11.99.

I have used both products and have to say that Lee Stafford’s version will do the job just fine and I personally cannot see a difference when using either one.  

Now, go! Run and don’t miss out on this one! x



No comments:

Post a Comment