Monday 11 April 2011

Blushing!

Over the past few months Bobbi Brown's blusher in Pale Pink has become my absolute favourite. I have to admit that I would have never gone for that shade but at my last beauty session the assistant was cheeky enough to apply it without showing it to me first and I've been in love with it ever since.

It is a really strong pink in the compact but once applied it turns into a matt and softy, well, pale sort of pink. The super light texture glides effortlessly onto the skin and most importantly stays in place all day. It brightens up your face and it looks healthier and fresher in an instant.


Pale Pink
With a blusher like this all you really need to wear is some light foundation, a little eyeliner, mascara and you're ready to go!

Of course it comes in many many other shades and choosing your perfect colour really depends on your complexion but for me the Pale Pink is the ultimate must have for this Spring!

To find out what your perfect shade is visit your local Bobbi Brown Studio and maybe even book in your very own personal make up lesson! x

No comments:

Post a Comment